Learn how to copy an inventory item.
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
New: Starter, Growth, Managed | Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Items > Edit Item > More > Copy
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Items and Manage Items.
- You wish to reduce repetitive tasks, saving time and energy!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- Your account must have access to items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Copying an itemBack to top
To copy an item, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Item (Inventory > Items) you need to copy.
- Click on the item's name to open the edit mode of the Item Builder.
- You can Copy the item from the More menu at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
This creates an unsaved copy of the item, which you can edit to reflect the new offering! You can repeat this as many times as you need.
Learn more about configuring items here:
How do I copy a product?
If you are working with our newest item feature and need to copy a product, check out the following article to learn how.