Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Items > Edit Item > More > Copy
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Items and Manage Items.
- Your account must have access to items (Inventory > Items), which is a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- The desire to reduce repetitive tasks, saving time and energy!
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Copying an itemBack to top
To copy an item, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Item (Inventory > Items) you need to copy.
- Click on the name of the item to initiate the edit mode of the Item Builder.
- From the More menu at the bottom right-hand side of the page, you can then choose to Copy the Item.
This creates an unsaved copy of the item, which you can then edit to reflect the new offering! You can repeat this as many times as you need.
Learn more about configuring items here:
How do I copy a product?
Are you working with our newest item feature and need to copy a product, then check out the following article to learn how.