Learn how to add an Inventory Tag from the Tag manager.
New to Inventory Tags? You can start by reading the article Introduction to inventory tags.
|Try the Inventory Tags feature and provide feedback via Checkfront Labs.|
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Inventory > Categories > Tags
What more do I need to use this feature?
- The Tags feature needs to be enabled by Admins for all Staff through Checkfront Labs (Manage > Checkfront Labs)
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Adding an inventory tagBack to top
You can follow these steps to add a new Tag.
- From the Tags tab, click + New Tag.
- Choose the Name of the Tag.
- Give the Tag a Weight.
The weight determines the order your Tags display on the Customer Booking Page (Customers > Customer Booking Page or add /reserve to your account URL). The higher the weight, the closer to the beginning of the list the Tag appears. Multiple Tags that share the same weight are sorted alphabetically.
- Choose the Visibility of the Tag.
The visibility column communicates whether the Tag is currently visible to Everyone, Staff only, in Reports only.
- By default, the Tag is Enabled. This means the Tag is active and not archived.
- Select which items/products you need to apply Tags to.
- Save your new Tag!
Your enabled Tags now display within the Customer Booking Page and Booking Widget!
Newly created Tags are visible to Staff only by default. If you would like the Tags to display to your Guests, you need to change the Visibility setting to Everyone. Please take a look at the instructions directly above.