Read this introduction to our GetYourGuide integration, to help make your tours and activities available through GetYourGuide.
To learn more about the functionality of the GetYourGuide integration, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide
- Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in Checkfront
- Managing your GetYourGuide bookings
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
✓ Accommodations | X Activities | X Tours | X Rentals | X Adventures | X Escape Rooms | Learn More
Manage > Integrations > Channel Management > GetYourGuide
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage Integrations.
- GetYourGuide account: https://gyg.me/checkfront. Learn more about applying for a GetYourGuide account in the next article in this series: Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The GetYourGuide feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
About GetYourGuideBack to top
"GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences your destination has to offer. Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do around the world. Whether you want to skip the line to the top of the Eiffel Tower, take a traditional cooking class in Rome, or discover Amsterdam by bike, we have something for everyone. With GetYourGuide Originals, we’ve created one-of-a-kind experiences in special locations worldwide that don’t just scratch the surface — they dive right in. What’s more, we make planning and booking simple so you can focus on what counts: having an unforgettable time." ~ GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is available globally. Check out all their tours and activities by destination.
GetYourGuide is best suited for...
NOTE: Timeslots must also be exactly 1 hour in length.
At this time, the integration does not work with...
Make your tours and activities available through GetYourGuide by connecting your Checkfront account and inventory to your GetYourGuide account and products.
In the next article in the series, we look at setting up the integration in GetYourGuide.