New to GetYourGuide? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the GetYourGuide integration.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
✓ Accommodations | X Activities | X Tours | X Rentals | X Adventures | X Escape Rooms | Learn More
Manage > Integrations > Channel Management > GetYourGuide
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- Learn more about applying for a GetYourGuide account in the following article in this series: Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The GetYourGuide feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Setting up GetYourGuide in CheckfrontBack to top
To activate the GetYourGuide integration for your account first...
- From the top navigation menu, select Integrations from the Manage menu.
- Then, select Channel Management from the left-hand Categories menu.
- Next, click on the GetYourGuide tile to open the Add-on Setup.
From the Add-on Setup, you can map your item parameters/product guest types to GetYourGuide ticket categories. You have two mapping options. You can map one Checkfront item parameter/product guest type to one or many GetYourGuide categories, for example...
|Supported||Checkfront Item Parameter/Product Guest Type Examples||GetYourGuide Age Groups/Group||What happens next?|
|Pricing per Person - Age Group to Age Group||
||With this mapping, Checkfront can map these for you behind the scenes to deplete inventory for the matching parameters.|
|Pricing per Person - One Parameter to Age Group||
||With this configuration, Checkfront does the work behind the scenes to assume any of the GetYourGuide sales deplete your one Checkfront parameter e.g. Qty or Guest.|
|Pricing per Group - One Parameter to Group pricing.||
||With this configuration, Checkfront does the work behind the scenes to assume any of the GetYourGuide group sales deplete inventory for your Checkfront parameter e.g. QTY!|
Remember to click Activate to save your selections and enable GetYourGuide!
Your inventory is listed within GetYourGuide once the integration is activated, provided you have set up your Products in GetYourGuide.
Learn more here Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide.