Learn how to set up GetYourGuide in Checkfront, including mapping your item parameters/product guest types to ticket categories in GetYourGuide and activating GetYourGuide in Checkfront.
New to GetYourGuide? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the GetYourGuide integration.
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
New: Starter, Growth, Managed | Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Which industry is this best suited for?
X Accommodations | ✓ Activities | ✓ Tours | X Rentals | X Adventures | X Escape Rooms | Learn More
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Channel Management > GetYourGuide
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- You can learn more about applying for a GetYourGuide account in the following article in this series: Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The GetYourGuide feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Setting up GetYourGuide in CheckfrontBack to top
To activate the GetYourGuide integration for your account first...
- From the top navigation menu, select Integrations from the Manage menu.
- Then, select Channel Management from the left-hand Categories menu.
- Next, click on the GetYourGuide tile to open the Add-on Setup.
You can map your item parameters/product guest types from the Add-on Setup to GetYourGuide ticket categories. You have two mapping options. You can map one Checkfront item parameter/product guest type to one or many GetYourGuide categories, for example...
|Supported||Checkfront Item Parameter/Product Guest Type Examples||GetYourGuide Age Groups/Group||What happens next?|
|Pricing per Person - Age Group to Age Group||
||With this mapping, Checkfront can map these behind the scenes to deplete inventory for the matching parameters.|
|Pricing per Person - One Parameter/guest type to Age Group||
||With this configuration, Checkfront works behind the scenes to assume any GetYourGuide sales deplete your one Checkfront parameter, e.g. Qty or Guest.|
|Pricing per Group - One Parameter/guest type to Group pricing.||
Products configured as 'Groups' in GetYourGuide are currently not supported.
Please ensure that your products are configured per person.
Remember to click Activate to save your selections and enable GetYourGuide!
Your inventory is listed within GetYourGuide once the integration is activated, provided you have set up your Products in GetYourGuide.
You can learn more here setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide.
< Setting up in GetYourGuide | Managing your GYG bookings >