Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Layout > Policy
- Admin permissions to manage your account.
- The Invoice Policy feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
OverviewBack to top
Editing your invoice policyBack to top
To change the general Policy associated with bookings...
- Select Layout from the Manage menu at the top of the page.
- Go to the Invoice tab.
- Scroll down the page to the Policy and edit the text or HTML (<>) as required.
- Remember to Save your changes!
Important! Any changes made to your Policy updates all past invoices and apply to future invoices.
If your old policy continues to apply to previous invoices, then simply add your new policy to the existing message and clearly specify the dates each policy applies.
Learn more about Booking Details and the Booking Invoice here: