Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Calendar > Inventory (New Experience)
Early Access: Optional early access is now available to all accounts! Available permanently for all new accounts created after December 1, 2020. Learn how to enable early access here.
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View calendars and Edit inventory calendar stock.
- Inventory configured within Checkfront.
OverviewBack to top
With the new Inventory Calendar Experience, you can reduce inventory in three steps...
- Select the Inventory and interval that you need to adjust.
- Adjust the number down to the number you need to be available, considering existing bookings.
- Add a note to the Activity Log, for example, explaining the reasoning behind the change.
View these steps in more detail below.
2. Adjust InventoryBack to top
Select the Available toggle to adjust the Inventory down to the number you need to be available, considering existing bookings.
3. Log ActivityBack to top
Finally, add a note to the Activity Log to add further insight into the change, for other Staff members and future reference. For example, you can add a note explaining why you needed to make the change. Don't forget to Save your changes!
When you Save your changes, the Inventory Calendar becomes visible with the number of available Inventory reduced.
Learn more about adjusting your Inventory from the Inventory Calendar here: