These instructions refer to our Legacy version of the Inventory Calendar, which is being gradually phased out, starting August 16, 2022.
Existing Customers can voluntarily opt-in to the newest version of the calendar as of this date. Please reach out to Customer Support with any questions or concerns.
Learn more about our newest version, here:
Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Calendar > Inventory (New Experience)
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View Calendars and Change Daily Inventory Availability.
- Inventory configured within Checkfront.
- The Inventory Calendar feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
OverviewBack to top
With the new Inventory Calendar Experience, you can reduce inventory in three steps...
- Select the Inventory and interval that you need to adjust.
- Adjust the number down to the number you need to be available, considering existing bookings.
- Add a note to the Activity Log, for example, explaining the reasoning behind the change.
View these steps in more detail below.
2. Adjust InventoryBack to top
Select the Available toggle to adjust the Inventory down to the number you need to be available, considering existing bookings.
3. Log ActivityBack to top
Finally, add a note to the Activity Log to add further insight into the change, for other Staff members and future reference. For example, you can add a note explaining why you needed to make the change. Don't forget to Save your changes!
When you Save your changes, the Inventory Calendar becomes visible with the number of available Inventory reduced.
Learn more about adjusting your Inventory from the Inventory Calendar here: