Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Booking > Daily Manifest
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Daily Manifest).
- A printer with paper and toner (if not saving to PDF). Rare commodities at times!
- The Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration is required if you would like to collect and include Guest information within your Daily Manifest.
- The Booking Index is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using the Booking Index with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program.
Early Access Program
The new product feature mentioned in this article is currently part of our Early Access Program, which means it is available to select Customers to try out and provide us with feedback.
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
This article walks you through how to Print your Daily Manifest with the option to Save as PDF!
Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Daily Manifest!
Staff can Print out the Daily Manifest for Guides or other Staff that don't have access to Checkfront, but need to verify the day's Guests and their needs.
Simply click Print at the top right-hand corner of the Daily Manifest. Your computer's Print prompt should then display.
You can optionally Print to PDF by choosing to Save as PDF rather than sending to a printer. You can then send the PDF to your Staff with devices via email, for example.
How this needs to be configured depends on your computer setup and printer software. Save costs for paper and toner in the process!