New to the Daily Manifest? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Daily Manifest.
Which plan do you need to use this feature?
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Booking > Daily Manifest
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Daily Manifest) and Export Data.
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Revenue) in order to access the Revenue Report from Insights.
- The Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration is required if you want to collect and include Guest information within your Daily Manifest.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Daily Manifest is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Checking in or out bookingsBack to top
Staff can check in and then check out the booking by clicking the Check-in or Check-out buttons within the Check In / Out column.
- If the Check-in button is displayed, then the booking has not yet been checked in.
- If the Check-out button is displayed, then the booking is checked out.
Once the booking is checked out, the Check In/Out status displays the option to Reset Check-in.
Once Reset Check-in is clicked, the button reverts to Check-in. The Check In and Check Out status is subsequently changed system-wide and Check In and Check Out information is cleared from other reports, such as the Booking Daily List.
This is helpful if you Check-out a booking in error. Once clicked, the button reverts to Check-in.
Checking in or out GuestsBack to top
If you have the Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration enabled for your account, then you can check in or check out one or more select Guests.
First, select the checkbox next to the Guest to determine which Guests you want to manage, or select the checkbox at the top-left of the Guest List to select all Guests.
Next, check in or check out the Guests by clicking the Check-in and Check-out buttons.
Depending on your business, the Daily Manifest gives you the flexibility to check in or check out the Guests in an order that suits your needs. For example, you can check in and then out Guests on a tour versus checking out and then back in Guests with rental equipment.