Learn how to use Guest Forms to collect Guest details.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Guest Management > Guest Forms
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- Guest Forms activated within your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Do you need to collect contact information for each of your Guests in case of an emergency or a change of plans? The Guest Forms integration allows you to do just that!
- Activate Guest Forms (Manage Integrations > Guest Management > Guest Forms) within your account.
- Determine which Guest fields you want to include in your Guest Form (Manage > Layout > Guest Form), for example, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone.
- Report on Guest information collected within the Daily Manifest (Booking > Daily Manifest).
Learn more about each of these steps here: