Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Guest Management > Guest Forms
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- Guest Forms activated within your account.
- The Guest Forms feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Do you need to collect contact information for each of your Guests in case of an emergency or a change of plans? The Guest Forms integration allows you to do just that!
- Activate Guest Forms (Manage Integrations > Guest Management > Guest Forms) within your account.
- Determine which Guest fields you want to include in your Guest Form (Manage > Layout > Guest Form), for example, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone.
- Report on Guest information collected within the Daily Manifest (Booking > Daily Manifest).
Learn more about each of these steps here: