Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Settings: Manage > Ecommerce Setup > Settings
https:/yourwebsite.checkfront.com/reserveat point of payment.
- Admin permissions to manage Ecommerce settings.
- The Google reCAPTCHA v3 feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
About reCAPTCHA v3Back to top
"reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive challenges to keep malicious software from engaging in abusive activities on your website." ~ Google
Powered by Google's sophisticated encryption and data analysis, reCAPTCHA helps block fraudulent activity while allowing legitimate and valued Customers to submit payments without friction.
Learn more about reCAPTCHA and access your Admin console here:
Checkfront and reCAPTCHA v3Back to top
Checkfront's integration with reCAPTCHA v3 helps protect your business against...
- Credit card testing fraud. Fraudsters test stolen credit cards with small amounts to verify the card, then use verified cards to make purchases.
- Fraudulent transactions. Fraudsters purchase services, goods, or gift cards with stolen credit cards.
- Denial of service attacks. Websites are targeted with mass, automated transaction attempts with the end goal to overwhelm the system or deny others access to the service.
Our integration supports reCAPTCHA v3, which allows you to verify that interactions are legitimate without any Customer interaction or disruption. Activity is scored, so you are informed and can act accordingly behind the scenes.
- Block suspicious activity and prevent associated payment attempts on the payment page.
- View scores and suspicious activity from your Google reCAPTCHA Admin console.
- Have alerts sent automatically to registered Google reCAPTCHA site Owners to bring your attention to problems such as an increase in suspicious traffic.
Learn how to configure reCAPTCHA v3 within your account by reading the following article:
Supported Payment ProvidersBack to top
reCAPTCHA v3 is compatible with the following Payment Providers at this time.
|Don't see your Payment Provider on the above list? Please provide this feedback to support. Thank you!|
Google ReCAPTCHA v3 and the Payment PageBack to top
reCAPTCHA works silently behind the scenes on both desktop and mobile devices to monitor traffic without any disruption to your Customers.
reCAPTCHA v3 Suspicious Traffic BlockedBack to top
If reCAPTCHA v3 identifies suspicious activity, then the payment is blocked and the following message displays to the Customer.
"Payment has been unsuccessful. To continue making this booking, please contact us directly."
In these cases, you can view your Google reCAPTCHA Admin console for more information and to inform your next steps.