Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Reports > Booking Index and other reports with the Status filter.
- Admin permissions or restricted Staff permissions to View Reports.
- The Booking Index is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please get in touch with our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Filtering Reports by StatusBack to top
Several of our reporting tools give you the option to filter results by booking Status, including the Booking Index, Daily Manifest, Daily List, and Booking Calendar, providing you have the required permissions.
Using the Booking Index as an example, let's walk through the steps of filtering reports for Cancelled bookings.
- From the Booking Index, select the Date Source to report on, for example, bookings that Start on a specific Date or within a specific date range.
- Next, choose the Date or date range, for example, bookings that Start within the Next 30 days. You can choose from preset date ranges or specify a Custom date or date range.
- Finally, filter the report for bookings with a Status of Cancelled.
You can then either view the list in Checkfront or choose to Export it for use in another application.
For more information on filtering reports, learn more here: