Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Inventory > Product Closures > Create Closure
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View products and assets and Manage products and assets.
- Your account is a member of our Early Access Program. Please reach out to Checkfront Technical Support to learn more!
New to product closures? Be sure to start with the first article in this series: [Early Access Program] Product Closures: Introduction
Early Access Program
This feature is currently part of our Early Access Program, which means it is available to select Customers to try out and provide us with feedback.
To learn more about becoming part of our Early Access Program please contact our Technical Support: Getting Support from Checkfront.
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
Product closure events can also be created and edited from within the Product Builder. Learn more here:
OverviewBack to top
In this article, we instruct you on how to add a product asset including how to...
- name your product closure.
- select the date range for your product closure.
- specify the applicable days of the week for your product closure.
- select the products to apply to your product closure.
Create Product ClosureBack to top
The Create Product Closure modal is accessible from the Product Closures List by clicking on the Create Closure button.
You can create product closures from the Product Closures list or from the Product Builder: Availability tab as described here:
Let's review each component of this modal together...
- NameBack to top
Specify the name of your product closure, for example, Winter Closure, Weekday Closure, Monday Staff Training. This name can be changed once saved.
- Date RangeBack to top
Select the date range for the product closure. For example...
- Winter Closure: 12/24/21 --> 01/03/22
- Weekday Closure: 11/01/21 --> 02/28/22*
- Monday Staff Training: 02/01/22 --> 02/01/22*
*Your date range selections are paired with your schedule selections to arrive at the product closure that suits your needs.
- ScheduleBack to top
Specify the days of the week the closure is applicable. Close availability for your product Everyday, Weekdays, Weekends, or according to your Custom selections e.g. Mondays only during the select period.
- ProductsBack to top
Select the products to which the product closure applies. Your options include...
- Manually select (a) product(s) by checking the box next to the product category or individual product.
- Click the Select All button to have the product closure apply to all your products.
- Click the Select None button to save the closure but not have it apply to any products. This is a good option if you need to confirm which products are applicable but don't want to lose what you have configured, or you need to remove a product closure.
Booking Pages and Product ClosuresBack to top
With the product closure enabled, the product is not listed within the Booking Page (Detail or Hero Page layout).
The associated product is also unavailable within the Availability calendar.