Learn how to switch between Checkfront accounts that share User account credentials.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Account Menu > Change Site
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Visible to those with User accounts associated with multiple Checkfront accounts, based on a shared email address.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Change Site feature applies to both accounts using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront and accounts using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please get in touch with our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Changing between sitesBack to top
The Change Site feature makes it easy to switch between multiple Checkfront accounts where you have two or more User accounts that share the same email address.
If your email address is not associated with multiple Checkfront accounts, then this option does not display.
Archived and disabled Staff accounts are excluded from the list of sites. To learn more about Staff accounts, check out the following series.
It takes ~ 24 hours for the account switcher to generate on existing accounts after a second new account has been created.
Using the Change Site menuBack to top
You can follow these steps to change accounts:
- Select and expand the Account menu in the main menu bar.
- Hover your pointer over the Change Site option to expand a menu to the left automatically.
- Choose the account you want to log in to and click the entry.
- The selected account loads in the same browser tab or window. If you are not logged in, you are prompted to enter your credentials first.