Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Account Menu > Change Site
- Visible to those with User accounts associated with multiple Checkfront accounts, based on a shared email address.
- The Change Site feature is applicable to both accounts using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and accounts using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we look at how to switch between Checkfront accounts that share User account credentials.
OverviewBack to top
The Change Site feature is an easy way to switch between multiple Checkfront accounts where you have two or more User accounts that share the same email address.
If your email address is not associated with multiple Checkfront accounts, then this option does not display.
Using the Change Site menuBack to top
You can follow these steps to change accounts:
- Select and expand the Account menu in the main menu bar.
- Hover your pointer over the Change Site option to automatically expand a menu to the left.
- Choose the account you want to log in to and click the entry.
- The selected account loads in the same browser tab or window. If you are not logged in, then you are prompted to first enter your credentials.