Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
- Availability Events: Inventory > Products > Pricing
Availability Event Rates: Inventory > Custom Rates
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Duration rates are available for those using All Day, Nightly, and Flex Time only, not Timeslots.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
For a detailed walk-through of product creation, please see the following series.
Note, if you edit a duration rate, e.g. change the rate amount, then any duration rates applied to historical bookings are preserved, not changed.
OverviewBack to top
To edit a duration rate, you have two options.
Edit availability events from Custom RatesBack to top
To edit a duration rate from Custom Rates...
- Start by navigating the Custom Rates page (Inventory > Custom Rates).
- Click on the name of the duration rate to open the Duration Rate modal.
- Modify the name, date range, duration rates, multi-duration setting, and the applied categories and products from the Duration Rate modal. You can also archive the duration rate.
Edit availability events from the Product BuilderBack to top
To edit a duration event from the Product Builder...
- Start by navigating to the Pricing tab of the Product Builder (Inventory > Products > edit/+new product).
- Find the duration event you need to edit within the Pricing Events table.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the duration rate event pricing within the Pricing Table. This opens the Duration Rate modal.
Modify the name, date range, duration rates, multi-duration setting, and the applied categories and products from the Duration Rate modal. You can also archive the duration rate.