Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Availability Event Rates: Inventory > Products > Pricing
- Manage Duration Rates: Inventory > Custom Rates
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), which is a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
- Duration rates are available for those using All Day, Nightly, and Flex Time only, not Timeslots.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we provide instructions on how to edit a duration event via Custom Rates and the Product Builder.
For a detailed walk-through of product creation please see the following series.
Note, if you edit a duration rate e.g. change the rate amount, then any duration rates applied to historical bookings are preserved, not changed.
OverviewBack to top
To edit a duration rate, you have two options.
Edit availability events from Custom RatesBack to top
To edit a duration rate from Custom Rates...
- Start by navigating to the Custom Rates page (Inventory > Custom Rates).
- Click on the name of the duration rate to open the Duration Rate modal.
- From the Duration Rate modal, you can modify the name, date range, duration rates, multi duration setting, and the applied categories and products. You can also archive the duration rate.
Edit availability events from the Product BuilderBack to top
To edit a duration event from the Product Builder...
- Start by navigating to the Pricing tab of the Product Builder (Inventory > Products > edit/+new product).
- Find the duration event you need to edit within the Pricing Events table.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the duration rate event pricing within the Pricing Table. This opens the Duration Rate modal.
From the Duration Rate modal, you can modify the name, date range, duration rates, multi duration setting, and the applied categories and products. You can also archive the duration rate.