Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Contact Technical Support at Getting Support for Checkfront.
- Admin account to make the request to Technical Support.
- This account modification option is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we briefly discuss how you change your Checkfront account URL.
Changing your Checkfront URL
While there is no self-serve URL change functionality, you instead need to submit a change URL request by following these steps:
- Have an Admin account reach out to Technical Support to request the URL change.
- In your change request, make sure to include the new URL that you want, e.g. demo.checkfront.com or demo.checkfront.co.uk.
- Technical Support responds to confirm the URL change.
Your original Checkfront account URL automatically redirects to the new URL for 30 days after the change is made.
You must update all external links that point to your original Checkfront URL to now point to your updated URL. This can include links in mailing lists, notifications, and your website.