Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Contact Technical Support at Getting Support for Checkfront.
What more do I need to use this feature?
- An Admin account to submit the request to Technical Support.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Changing your Checkfront URL
While there is no self-serve URL change functionality, you instead need to submit a change URL request by following these steps:
- Have an Admin account reach out to Technical Support to request the URL change.
- In your change request, please include the new URL you want, e.g. demo.checkfront.com or demo.checkfront.co.uk.
- Technical Support responds to confirm the URL change.
Your original Checkfront account URL automatically redirects to the new URL for 30 days after making the change.
You must update all external links from your original Checkfront URL to point to your updated URL. This can include links in mailing lists, notifications, and your website.