Learn how to bypass sending a notification to a recipient when changing the booking status.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Booking > Invoice Tab
What more do I need to use this feature?
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Changing a booking status without emailing a recipientBack to top
Would you like to change a booking's status and bypass sending the recipient an attached notification? If so, this is possible to do by following these steps:
- In the booking's Invoice tab, select the status menu to view available statuses.
- Choose the new status you want to apply.
- In the Confirm Update window that displays, uncheck the Send email notifications option so that any attached notifications do not send to recipients with this status change.
- Choose Update to continue.
Learn more about these topics here: