Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Booking > Invoice Tab
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to Modify Bookings.
- The Statuses feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we review how to bypass sending a notification to a recipient when changing the booking status.
Changing a booking status without emailing a recipientBack to top
Do you wish to change a booking's status and bypass sending the recipient an attached notification? If so, this is possible to accomplish by following these steps:
- In the desired booking's Invoice tab, select the status menu to view available statuses.
- Choose the new status you want to apply.
- In the Confirm Update window that displays, uncheck the Send email notifications option so that any attached notifications do not send to recipients with this status change.
- Choose Update to continue.
Learn more about these topics here: