Learn how to bypass sending a notification to a recipient when changing the booking status.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Booking > Invoice Tab
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to Modify Bookings.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Statuses feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Changing a booking status without emailing a recipientBack to top
Would you like to change a booking's status and bypass sending the recipient an attached notification? If so, this is possible to do by following these steps:
- In the booking's Invoice tab, select the status menu to view available statuses.
- Choose the new status you want to apply.
- In the Confirm Update window that displays, uncheck the Send email notifications option so that any attached notifications do not send to recipients with this status change.
- Choose Update to continue.
Learn more about these topics here: