Learn how to change your Checkfront account owner.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Contact Technical Support at Getting Support for Checkfront.
What more do I need to use this feature?
- An Admin account to submit the request to Technical Support.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This account modification option is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Changing your Checkfront account owner
Have you sold your business or otherwise passed your business on to another party? If so, then a transfer of account ownership is needed and is done by following these steps:
- Have both the original owner and the new owner reach out to Technical Support to let us know about the ownership transfer.
- Once the transfer is confirmed, Technical Support provides detailed next steps both parties follow to complete the transfer process.
- Once ownership is transferred successfully, the new owner fully controls the Checkfront account.