Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Contact Technical Support at Getting Support for Checkfront.
- An Admin account to make the request to Technical Support.
- This account modification option is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we briefly discuss how to change your Checkfront account owner.
Changing your Checkfront account owner
Have you sold your business or otherwise passed your business on to another party? If so, then a transfer of account ownership is needed and is done by following these steps:
- Have both the original owner and the new owner reach out to Technical Support to let us know about the ownership transfer.
- Once the transfer is confirmed, Technical Support provides detailed next steps that both parties follow to complete the transfer process.
- Once ownership is transferred successfully, the new owner has full control of the Checkfront account.