Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Industries: ✓ Accommodations | X Activities | X Tours | X Rentals | X Adventures | X Escape Rooms | Learn More
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Channels > Myallocator
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- The myallocator integration is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
With this article, we start by looking at setting up and activating the myallocator integration directly from the Product Builder (Manage > Inventory), if you haven't already done so via the integrations page (Manage > Integrations > Channels > Myallocator).
We then cover how to sync your Checkfront products to room types in myallocator.
New to the myallocator integration? Read the first article in this series for an introduction!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about the myallocator integration.
Is your account on our classic version, which supports items (Inventory > Items)? If so, you can find instructions on synching items to room types in the following help article.
1. Setting up myallocator from the product builderBack to top
In the previous article on Setting up the myallocator integration in Checkfront, we covered setting up and activating the myallocator integration from the Integrations page (Manage > Integrations > Channels > Myallocator).
Have you already activated the integration? Then you can jump directly to synching your products.
You can now also activate myallocator and sync your products from the Product Builder (Inventory > Products). To do so, follow these steps:
- Add or update a product that you want to sync to myallocator (e.g. King Room Deluxe). Ensure the product is configured with a product booked nightly and priced per night.
- Go to the Advanced tab within the Product Builder.
- From the Additional Product Settings section, click on the listing for the Myallocator integration.
Next, we walk you through initiating the activation process for the integration.
2. Initiating the activation process from the product builderBack to top
Click on the Activate now button within the myallocator modal to start the activation process.
Continue to the next section to learn how to provide your connection credentials and complete the activation process.
3. Activating the myallocator integrationBack to top
Once you begin the activation process (see the section above), you are asked to provide your myallocator account credentials in order to authenticate the integration.
- From the Add-on Setup modal that displays after clicking Activate Now, enter your Myallocator Username and Myallocator Password.
- Click Activate when ready to proceed.
- You are then returned to the Product Builder with the integration activated.
Next, we need to sync your product to a room type within myallocator!
4. Synching your product to a myallocator room typeBack to top
Once the myallocator integration is activated, the myallocator modal refreshes to display further settings.
- By default, the integration is set to Do not sync to Myallocator. Open this menu to select the room type you need to sync with the product in focus. Don't see your room type listed? Refresh the list by updating the integration (Manage > Integrations > Myallocator > Update).
- Acknowledge the message displayed by reading and selecting the checkbox provided.
- Click Done to close the modal and return to the Product Builder.
- Ensure that you have clicked Save at the bottom of the Advanced tab to save your settings.
The option to Cancel imported bookings with cancellation notice is only visible if you access the integration from the Integrations page (Manage > Integrations > Channels > Myallocator). Learn more here:
Activating myallocator from the Product Builder makes the integration available as an option across your account for all products.
To deactivate myallocator, you do need to do so via Integrations (Manage > Integrations > Channels > MyAllocator).