Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
User Name > Profile
What more do I need to use this feature?
- An Admin or Staff account.
- Admin or restricted permissions to Create bookings and View items, products, and assets.
Enabling push notificationsBack to top
Be alerted via in-app notifications when new bookings are created by Customers and/or Staff.
Push Notification SettingsBack to top
To configure notifications, follow these steps.
- In your account Profile, select the Account Settings tab.
- Click on the button Subscribe to Push Notifications.
- Choose whether to be notified of new Customer bookings, new Staff bookings, or both.
Be sure to allow your browser to Show notifications from Checkfront. This step may vary depending on your browser and system settings.
For example, in Google Chrome, the Privacy and Security setting Sites can ask to send notifications can be enabled to allow notifications to display. Learn more here.
Push Notification DisplayBack to top
You have a new booking! notifications display briefly once new Staff or Customer bookings are processed, depending on your settings.
Notifications include options to view the related invoice or navigate to the Booking Index to investigate the new bookings further.
Common Issues & SolutionsBack to top
Listed here are common errors or situations you may come across when using Push Notifications: