Learn how to subscribe to booking push notifications, including working with the settings and how the notifications display.
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
User Name > Profile
What more do I need to use this feature?
- An Admin or Staff account.
- Notifications: Admin permissions or restricted permissions to Create bookings and View items, products, and assets.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Push Notifications feature applies to both accounts using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and accounts using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Enabling push notificationsBack to top
Be alerted via in-app notifications when new bookings are created by Customers and/or Staff.
Push Notification SettingsBack to top
To configure notifications, follow these steps.
- In your account Profile, select the Account Settings tab.
- Click on the button Subscribe to Push Notifications.
- Choose whether to be notified of new Customer bookings, new Staff bookings, or both.
Be sure to allow your browser to Show notifications from Checkfront. This step may vary depending on your browser and system settings.
For example, in Google Chrome, the Privacy and Security setting Sites can ask to send notifications can be enabled to allow notifications to display. Learn more here.
Push Notification DisplayBack to top
You have a new booking! notifications display briefly once new Staff or Customer bookings are processed, depending on your settings.
Notifications include the option to View the related invoice, or you can navigate to the Booking Index to further investigate the new bookings.
Common Issues & SolutionsBack to top
Listed here are common errors or situations you may come across when using Push Notifications: