Learn how to configure waivers to include multiple signature fields.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Popular > Waivers
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Subscriptions to the appropriate plan (see plan availability above).
Admin permissions or restricted permissions for Waivers & Documents.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
How to configure multiple waiver signaturesBack to top
Do you want to accept multiple signatures from Customers in a single waiver? If so, the following steps explain how to set up multiple signature fields.
- Access the waiver template from the Waivers & Documents area (Booking > Waivers & Documents > Templates).
- In the Fields section, select the Signature tile.
- A Create Signature panel displays where you enter the field Label, field ID, and an optional field Tip.
- Select whether the field is required and choose Save.
- Place your cursor in the template where you want a signature to display and then select Add beside the custom field previously created.
- The custom field code is automatically placed in the document, and you can further customize the document as needed.
- Repeat these steps to add another signature field to the template.
- Choose Save when done.
A custom field may only be added to a waiver one time. Creating separate custom fields is required if adding multiple components to a waiver.
Learn more about Waivers & Documents here: