Learn how to configure waivers to include multiple signature fields.
X Soho | X Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Manage > Integrations > Popular > Waivers
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Subscriptions to the appropriate plan (see plan availability above).
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions for Waivers & Documents.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This Waivers & Documents feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
How to configure multiple waiver signaturesBack to top
Do you want to accept multiple signatures from Customers in a single waiver? If so, the following steps explain how to set up multiple signature fields.
- Access the waiver template from the Waivers & Documents area (Booking > Waivers & Documents > Templates).
- In the Fields section, select the Signature tile.
- A Create Signature panel displays where you enter the field Label, field ID, and an optional field Tip.
- Select whether the field is required and choose Save.
- Place your cursor in the template where you want a signature to display and then select Add beside the custom field previously created.
- The custom field code is automatically placed in the document, and you can further customize the document as needed.
- Repeat these steps to add another signature field to the template.
- Choose Save when done.
A custom field may only be added to a waiver one time. Creating separate custom fields is required if adding multiple components to a waiver.
Learn more about Waivers & Documents here: