Learn how to organize products for multiple locations within the same account.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
- Products: Inventory > Products
- Categories: Inventory > Categories
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our new version of Checkfront. This feature is not available for use with items (Inventory > Items) in our classic version. → Learn more about products.
Adding products for more than one locationBack to top
Would you like to offer products for multiple locations within the same Checkfront account? You can group your products by category on your Booking Page.
Follow these steps:
- Create or edit your categories from the Categories area (Inventory > Categories). Name each of your categories after a business location.
- Create or edit your products from the Products area (Inventory > Products). Assign each product's category to a business location.
- Notice that your location categories now display on the Booking Page. Customers can select a location to see what inventory is available to book.
Learn more about these topics here:
Would you like separate reporting, invoice details, and/or a Payment Provider integration for each location? Then, you must subscribe to a second Checkfront account for the other location.
Sign up for a separate account here: