Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Products: Inventory > Products
- Categories: Inventory > Categories
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles, including how to copy a product within the product builder here: Products (New).
This article provides instructions on organizing products for more than one location within the same account.
Adding products for more than one locationBack to top
Would you like to offer products for more than one location within the same Checkfront account? You can group your products by category on your Booking Page.
Follow these steps:
- Create or edit your categories from the Categories area (Inventory > Categories). Name each of your categories after a business location.
- Create or edit your products from the Products area (Inventory > Products). Assign each product's category to a business location.
- Notice that your location categories now display on the Booking Page. Customers can select a location to see what inventory is available to book.
Learn more about these topics here:
Would you like separate reporting, invoice details, and/or a Payment Provider integration for each location? Then, you must subscribe to a second Checkfront account for the other location.
Sign up for a separate account here: