Generally, there is only one policy per account; however, some operators require different policies for different Items/Products. We usually suggest that the operator adds both conditions to their policy this makes their policy slightly longer, but it is a simple way to list both policies.
Alternatively, operators can create an Item-specific policy so that each Item/Product has a unique policy.
- Create the policy you would like and format it in any of the Rich Text editors in Checkfront or any Rich Text Editor that you can see the HTML code for. *HTML editors can be found in Notifications, Invoice, or the Item Description tabs.
- Once the policy is written and formatted as you would like, switch to the HTML version and COPY/CUT the HTML code.
- From the Booking Form Settings page (Manage > Layout > Booking Form), you will create a new Policy field with HTML Output selected.
- Then enter the HTML code into the HTML field.
- From the Advanced tab, set the field to be Item-specific.
- Add a new field that is a checkbox saying that ‘I agree to this policy’ under the New policy field you have created.
To have the new policy show as the regular Checkfront policy, wrap the HTML in the field in a div field with the class ‘cf-policy’
We hope this helps!
Please sign in to leave a comment.