We've got 5 Checkfront accounts and all 5 are used for room reservations at their respective communities. We need to be able to book a room (item) out on a recurring basis for things like club meetings, etc. It would be helpful if this feature were available both to staff in the admin panel AND to customers.
Here are some components that would be helpful with this feature:
- A start and end date
- Start and end times
- Select from a daily, yearly, or monthly basis (see below for a breakdown of this portion of the feature)
- ability to select how many months apart each reservation is (for example, every 1 month, every 2 months, etc.)
- ability to select either the day of the month it falls on OR (and more importantly) if it falls on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth or last day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.) of the month.
- ability to select how many weeks apart each reservation is (for example, every 1 week, every 2 weeks, etc.)
- ability to select the day(s) of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.) that it occurs on (checkboxes in case it's more than one day of each week).
- ability to select how many days apart (for example, every 1 day, every 2 days, etc.)
This is a great suggestion, we already have a thread for this: https://support.checkfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4404308315675-Create-a-recurring-booking.
To ensure that this Feedback is easily found by both our Customers and Product team, I am going to close this thread and post your comment there for you.Comment actions
Post is closed for comments.