Read this introduction to the Customer Booking Maps feature with information on how to view a map of your bookings based on the Customer's location.
To learn more about the Customer Booking Maps, please read the entire series of articles via the links at the side and bottom of this page.
- Setting up Customer Booking Maps
- Viewing location clusters within Customer Booking Maps
- Filtering Customer Booking Maps
- Viewing bookings within Customer Booking Maps
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Customers > Map
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The Customer Booking Maps feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Customer booking maps overviewBack to top
A popular feature among Checkfront users is the Customer Booking Map (Customers > Map). The Customer Booking Map provides a bird's eye view of where your Customers are located.
Zoom out to get a wider perspective of your Customers' locations (as shown in the screenshot above), or zoom in to view Customer pins individually.
In the next article in this series, we look closely at the Customer Booking Map feature, beginning with how to enable and set up the integration.
Setting up the Customer Booking Map >