Read this introduction to our Booking Form feature, with which you can customize the information you collect from Customers at the time of booking.
To learn more about the features of the Booking Form, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Adding, editing, and reordering booking form fields
- Configuring booking form field general settings
- Configuring booking form field option settings
- Configuring booking form field advanced settings
- Working with system booking form fields
- Translating booking form fields
- Archiving booking form fields
- Resetting booking form fields
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Booking Form
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage your account.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Booking form & field editor overview
By default, Checkfront collects a standard set of information at the time of booking. This information includes Customer's name, contact details, and address.
The information you collect can be customized further using the Booking Form editor by adding your own custom fields.
Data collected at the time of booking is accessible in your reports and throughout the system, including customized email notifications.
The Checkfront system and integrated applications, including payment providers, require some pre-defined fields.
If these fields are altered in any way, or removed from service, then you may run into functionality problems with your system.
See the system fields article for more information.
Tracking referrals using the booking formBack to top
You can use booking form fields to ask Customers how they were referred to your business.
In the following article, we start by looking at adding, editing and reordering booking form fields.