Read this introduction to our Booking Invoice Layout feature, including why it's important to keep these settings updated.
To learn more about the functionality of the Booking Invoice Layout, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Managing the title of the booking invoice layout
- Managing the print logo within the booking invoice layout
- Managing company details within the booking invoice layout
- Managing booking invoice layout options
- Managing the policy within the booking invoice layout
✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Manage > Layout > Invoice
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage accounts.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- The Invoice feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please get in touch with our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Booking invoice layout overviewBack to top
The Booking Invoice layout can be customized (Manage > Layout > Invoice) to better suit the needs of your business.
A copy of the Booking Invoice is emailed to your customers once a booking is complete. It is, therefore, important to keep your company details and booking policy up-to-date in order to avoid any potential confusion down the line.
In the subsequent articles in the series, we review each Booking Invoice layout setting in detail starting with the invoice title.
Managing the title of the booking invoice layout >