Read this introduction to our Booking Invoice Layout feature, including why keeping these settings updated is important.
To learn more about the functionality of the Booking Invoice Layout, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Managing the title of the Booking Invoice layout
- Managing the print logo within the Booking Invoice layout
- Managing company details within the Booking Invoice layout
- Managing Booking Invoice layout options
- Managing the policy within the Booking Invoice layout
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Layout > Invoice
What more do I need to use this feature?
Admin permissions to manage accounts.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Booking invoice layout overviewBack to top
The Booking Invoice Layout (Manage > Layout > Invoice) can be customized to suit the needs of your business.
A copy of the Booking Invoice is emailed to your Customers once a booking is complete. It is, therefore, important to keep your company details and booking policy up-to-date to avoid any potential confusion.
In the subsequent articles in the series, we review each Booking Invoice layout setting in detail, starting with the invoice title.