To learn more about the features of the Booking Widget, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Accessing Booking Widget settings
- Configuring basic Booking Widget options
- Configuring advanced Booking Widget options
- Generating Booking Widget code to add to your website
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Website Integrations > Booking Widget
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Ability to copy and paste into your website code or help from a skilled person to do this for you!
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Learn more about the difference between the Booking Widget and Booking Page here:
Would you like to add a Checkfront Booking Widget to your website? In this series of articles, we tackle just how to do this, but first, an introduction to the Booking Widget.
Adding a Checkfront booking frame to your website is easy with the Booking Widget integration method. Using the Booking Widget code, you can embed a Checkfront real-time interactive booking portal on virtually any web page.
The Booking Widget is a compact, standards-compliant XHTML / Ajax widget. The Booking Widget is fully responsive and adapts to your website style and layout, giving your users a truly integrated experience while providing you with a robust and secure booking process for your business.
Modifications can be configured to the background colour, font colour, font family, the selected date for items and products, and much more.
Check out the next article in this series for more information!
Linking using HTMLBack to top
As an alternative option to using the Booking Widget, you can link to your Booking Page (/Reserve) using simple HTML. Learn more here!
With the following article, we start by looking at how to access Booking Widget settings.