New to Google Analytics 4? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to our Google Analytics 4 integration.
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Conversion > Google Analytics
What more do I need to use this feature?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- Your Parent Page Domain (e.g., theexperience.com) and Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Setting up Google Analytics in Checkfront
Browse or search for the Google Analytics listing within Integrations (Manage > Integrations). Click on the listing to open the Add-on Setup modal.
From the Add-on Setup modal, follow these steps:
- Select the Use Google Analytics 4 option.
- Paste or enter your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID.
- Enter your Parent Page Domain. This is your website domain, e.g., theexperience.com.
- Click Activate.
The following article in this series provides instructions on where to find resources for reporting on the information you have gathered through tracking.