Plan Availability: X Soho | X Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Popular > Waivers > Create/Edit Template > More > Disable
- Subscriptions to the appropriate plan (see plan availability above).
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions for Waivers & Documents.
- The Waivers & Documents feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we review how to disable your document.
New to Waivers and Documents? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction to this feature!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about Waivers & Documents.
Disable TemplateBack to top
If you have an active template which you'd like to temporarily disable...
- Click More link in the grey bar at the bottom of the template edit screen.
- Choose Disable from the options provided.
- Confirm that you want to disable the template.
Once you've confirmed, the template is disabled and removed from service. Disabled templates are displayed within the Templates list with a Status of Disabled.
Re-enable TemplateBack to top
Should you decide to enable the template again, return to the edit screen and click on the Re-enable disabled Template button.