Learn how to filter results in the Customer Booking Map, including filtering by booking status and date.
New to Customer Booking Maps? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to Customer Booking Maps.
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho, Pro, Plus, Enterprise, Flex
New: Starter, Growth, Managed | Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Customers > Map
What prerequisites are there?
Admin permissions to manage integrations.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The Customer Map feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
With our newest version of Checkfront, we have added Products (Inventory > Products) as the successor to items (Inventory > Items).
Are you interested in migrating to our newest version? Please reach out to our Technical Support team for more information.
Filtering maps by booking statusBack to top
You can filter the bookings displayed by booking status. To do this, click on the Status button just above the map. Select the filter status from the drop-down menu.
Once selected, all bookings without the chosen status are filtered out, leaving behind only the Customers you need to see at that time.
Filtering maps by dateBack to top
By default, the Customer map displays pins based on bookings created in the last month. This is customizable using the date filter.
There are two parts to the date filter. First, decide which booking date (Created, Start Date, or End Date) you need to filter by. Then, you need to specify the actual date range for display results. This can be a custom date range or one of our presets (last month, this month, next 3 months...).
- Click the Date button to open the dropdown menu.
- Choose from the date the booking was Created, the booking Start Date, or the booking End Date.
- Click the Last Month button to open up the second dropdown menu.
- Choose the Custom option to reveal two date picker buttons - one for the start date and the second for the end date. Alternatively, you can use one of our presets.
- Use the calendar that appears after clicking on each of these buttons to select your dates. Use the black arrows to move back and forth through the calendar months.
In the next article, we look at how to view a booking from the Customer Booking Map.
< Viewing location clusters within Customer Booking Maps | Viewing bookings within the Customer Booking Map >