- The Customer Maps feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Booking Status FilterBack to top
Your customers can be filtered by booking status. To do this, click on the Status button just above the map. A dropdown menu opens up and you can go ahead and select your status from there.
Date FilterBack to top
By default, the customer map displays pins based on bookings created in the last 3 months. This is customizable using the date filter, next to the status button. There are two parts to the date filter.
- Click the Date: button to open a drop-down menu.
- Choose from the date the booking was Created, the booking Start Date, or the booking End Date.
- Click the All button to open up another drop-down menu.
- This time, select the date range from the options provided.
- Choose the Custom option to reveal two date picker buttons. The first is for the Start Date, the second for the End Date.
- Select your date from the calendar that appears after clicking on each of these buttons. Use the small black arrows to move back and forth through the calendar months.