Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Setup > Calendar
- Admin account, otherwise the Setup menu option is not visible to the user.
- Setup is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using the Setup with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program.
Early Access Program
The new product feature mentioned in this article is currently part of our Early Access Program, which means it is available to select Customers to try out and provide us with feedback.
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
Calendar TabBack to top
By default, you can choose, the Days available for booking. These are the days of the week you accept bookings.
In addition, the following options display...
- Customize Hours Available
With this option enabled, you can specify the exact times of the day that you accept bookings.
- Allow time bookings to exceed one day
This option allows bookings to exceed 1 day.
To achieve this, the end time of the first day should be set to 11 pm. This is actually the time that the last bookable time slot of the day begins. The following day's schedule should then start at 12 am.
- Allow multi-day bookings to span closed days/hours
Check to allow multi-day bookings to span closed days.
Keep in mind, that a number of factors influence booking availability, including inventory levels and events. For more information, please see the following articles.
For those using items (inventory > Items):
For those using products (Inventory > Products):