Learn how to set up GetYourGuide in Checkfront, including mapping your item parameters/product guest types to ticket categories in GetYourGuide and activating GetYourGuide in Checkfront.
New to GetYourGuide? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the GetYourGuide integration.
Which plans include this feature?
Which industry is this best suited for?
X Accommodations | ✓ Activities | ✓ Tours | X Rentals | X Adventures | X Escape Rooms | Learn More
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Integrations > Channel Management > GetYourGuide
What prerequisites are there?
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- You can learn more about applying for a GetYourGuide account in the following article in this series: Setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Accessing the Add-on Setup Modal for GetYourGuideBack to top
To activate the GetYourGuide integration for your account first...
- From the top navigation menu, select Integrations from the Manage menu.
- Then, select Channel Management from the left-hand Categories menu.
- Next, click on the GetYourGuide tile to open the Add-on Setup.
Mapping Checkfront to GetYourGuide
You can map your item parameters/product guest types from the Add-on Setup to GetYourGuide ticket categories.
- Under the Item Parameters/Guest Types section, open the drop-down menu for the listed parameter/guest type, e.g. Adults
- Select the corresponding GetYourGuide category from the drop-down menu, e.g. Adult/Person
- Repeat this process for every parameter/guest type listed.
- Click Activate to save your changes and complete the mapping.
Your inventory is listed within GetYourGuide once the integration is activated, provided you have set up your Products in GetYourGuide.
You can learn more here setting up the GetYourGuide integration in GetYourGuide.
You can map one or more parameters/guest types to a category in GetYour Guide, depending on your business needs and account configurations.
|Supported||Checkfront Item Parameter/Product Guest Type Examples||Map to...||GetYourGuide Categories||More information|
one parameter/guest type to one age category
Use this mapping if your products within GetYourGuide are NOT set up as group products.
You can map one Checkfront parameter/guest type to each age group category.Behind the scenes, Checkfront will deplete the inventory for the corresponding items/products.
|Mapping multiple parameters/guest types to the group category||
Use this mapping if your products within GetYourGuide are set up as group products.
You can map one or more Checkfront parameters/guest types to the GetYourGuide group category.
When Groups are booked via GetYourGuide, one group is considered one quantity in Checkfront.
Therefore, when one group books, it reserves one inventory/space of the corresponding mapped Checkfront item/product.