Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Channel Management > GetYourGuide
- Admin permissions to manage integrations.
- Learn more about applying for a GetYourGuide account in the next article in this series: GetYourGuide: Setup in GetYourGuide.
- The GetYourGuide feature is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- This integration is not yet supported with products (Inventory > Products), which is a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we show you how to map your Item Parameters to ticket categories in GetYourGuide and then activate GetYourGuide in Checkfront!
Setup in CheckfrontBack to top
To activate the GetYourGuide integration for your account first...
- From the top navigation menu, select Integrations from the Manage menu.
- Then, select Channel Management from the left-hand Categories menu.
- Next, click on the GetYourGuide tile to open the Add-on Setup.
From the Add-on Setup, you can map your Item Parameters to GetYourGuide ticket categories. You have two mapping options. You can map one Checkfront Item Parameter to one or many GetYourGuide categories, for example...
|Supported||Checkfront Item Parameter/Product Guest Type Examples||GetYourGuide Age Groups/Group||What happens next?|
|Pricing per Person - Age Group to Age Group||
||With this mapping, Checkfront is able to map these for you behind the scenes to deplete inventory for the corresponding parameters.|
|Pricing per Person - One Parameter to Age Group||
||With this configuration, Checkfront does the work behind the scenes to assume any of the GetYourGuide sales deplete your one Checkfront parameter e.g. Qty or Guest.|
|Pricing per Group - One Parameter to Group pricing.||
||With this configuration, Checkfront does the work behind the scenes to assume any of the GetYourGuide group sales deplete inventory for your Checkfront parameter e.g. QTY!|
Remember to click Activate to save your selections and enable GetYourGuide!
Your inventory is listed within GetYourGuide once the integration is activated providing you have set up your Products in GetYourGuide.
Learn more here GetYourGuide: Setup in GetYourGuide.