Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Booking > Daily Manifest
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions to View all Reports (or Daily Manifest) and Export Data.
- The Guest Form (Manage > Integrations > Guest Management) integration is required if you would like to collect and export Guest information.
- The Daily Manifest feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
With this article, we walk you through exporting the Daily Manifest. This report can be distributed among your Staff so they each have an agenda for the day with full Customer and Guest details.
Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Daily Manifest!
Access ExportBack to top
Need to export a list of Customers (and their Guests) expected for a particular day? Simply click Export to open the Export Modal and start the process!
The first four columns of the export are fixed: Booking Code, Product Name, Booker Name, Booker Email. The remaining data in the Export file reflects the information you have chosen to display in your Daily Manifest.
Export ModalBack to top
From the Export modal, you are able to enter a name for the report and choose the output format.
Allows you to specify the name of the export file. By default, the file name includes the name of the report, plus the applicable date range. You can edit the name of the file if needed by placing focus on the Save as field and entering the desired name.
Export report to MS Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated Value) or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
The report can be saved to your Computer, Email, or Google Drive.
Emailed Exports are sent as links to the files securely hosted in Google Cloud Storage.
Learn more about exporting to Google Drive here:
Choose to export Visible columns or All columns (if there are columns that you have chosen to hide in the online report view). In the case of this report, all columns are always visible, so either option gives the same result!
Choose to limit the maximum number of rows to export (Max Rows) or choose to export All Rows.
Use ISO Dates allows you to choose the format of dates within the Export.
- When selected, you see the format YYYY-DD-MM, for example, 2020-06-09.
- When not selected, you see the format as configured with the Date Format setting (Manage > Setup > Locale).