Plan Availability: X Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Preview and Edit: Inventory > Gift Certificates > Create Gift Certificate Item (button) > Details > Media > Confirmation
- Edit Gift Certificate Item: Inventory > Gift Certificates > Gift Certificate > Gift Certificate Item Builder
- Plan that includes Gift Certificates
- Gift Certificates activated within your account
- Item Permission for Gift Certificates
Need to activate Gift Certificates for your account? Be sure to read the first article in this series: Gift Certificates: Setup
Preview, Edit and Copy Gift CertificatesBack to top
Once you Save and Finish your Gift Certificate Item, a confirmation page displays.
From there, you can Preview what your new Gift Certificate Item will look like to your Customers, Create a new Gift Certificate or Edit the item you just made.
The Edit button also has a drop-down option that enables you to simply Copy the item you just created. This is great if you want a new Gift Certificate Item with a slightly different price point.
View and Edit Gift Certificate ItemsBack to top
Once you have created your Gift Certificate Item, you can quickly access the newly created item from the left-hand menu of the main Gift Certificates page.
This will take you to the dedicated page for that particular Gift Certificate where you can view the list of associated purchases and Edit the Gift Certificate. Edit Gift Certificate opens the Gift Certificate Item Builder described in previous articles.
Congratulations, you have created a Gift Certificate Item!
Next, you we will learn about Gift Certificate Item Notifications. See the link below to access the next article.