Learn how to preview, edit, and copy your gift certificate from the confirmation page once created.
New to Gift Certificates? Read the first article in this series for an introduction to the Gift Certificates feature.
X Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
- Preview and Edit: Inventory > Gift Certificates > Create Gift Certificate (button) > Details > Media > Confirmation
- Edit Gift Certificate: Inventory > Gift Certificates > Gift Certificate > Gift Certificate Builder
What prerequisites are there?
- A plan that includes Gift Certificates.
- The Gift Certificates feature is activated within your account (Manage > Integrations).
- Admin or restricted permissions to Manage Gift Certificates and Manage Gift Certificate Templates.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new, or both?
- The Gift Certificates feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
Previewing, editing, and copying gift certificatesBack to top
Once you Save and Finish your gift certificate, a confirmation page displays.
From there, you can Preview what your new gift certificate looks like to your Customers, Create a new Gift Certificate, or Edit the one you have just made.
The Edit button also has a dropdown option that enables you to Copy the gift certificate you have just created. This is great if you want a new gift certificate with slightly different properties.
In the next article, we show you how to view and edit gift certificates once created.