Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Availability Events: Inventory > Products > Availability
- Availability Event Rates: Inventory > Products > Pricing
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), which is a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
In this article, we provide instructions on how to delete an availability event from a product via the Product Builder.
For a detailed walk-through of product creation please see the following series.
Learn more about availability events here:
Deleting an availability eventBack to top
To delete an availability event...
- Start by navigating to the Availability tab of the Product Builder (Inventory > Products > edit/+new product).
- Find the availability event you need to delete within the Availability Events table.
- Open the actions menu (...) and select Delete from the list of options presented.
- Choose to Confirm and Delete the availability event when prompted. The availability event has now been permanently deleted.
Deleting the availability event also deletes any associated availability pricing, as configured under the Pricing tab.