Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Availability Events: Inventory > Products > Availability
- Availability Event Rates: Inventory > Products > Pricing
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), which is a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we provide instructions on how to remove availability rate pricing from a product via the Product Builder.
For a detailed walk-through of product creation please see the following series.
Learn more about availability events and rates here:
Removing availability rate pricingBack to top
To remove an availability rate...
- Start by navigating to the Availability tab of the Product Builder (Inventory > Products > edit/+new product).
- Find the availability rate you need to remove within the Pricing table.
- Click the pencil icon next to the rate. This opens the Edit Availability Rate modal.
- Click on the Remove option in the footer of the modal.
- Click Save to save your changes. The rate no longer displays within the Pricing Table or applies to your products.
Removing the availability rate does not delete the associated availability event listed within the Availability tab. (Inventory > products edit/+new product > Availability).