Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
- Products: Inventory > Products
- Categories: Inventory > Categories
- Admin permissions to manage inventory or restricted permissions to View Products and Assets and Manage Products and Assets.
- Your account must have access to products (Inventory > Products), which is a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to Items (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
In this article, we provide instructions on how to organize products for more than one location within the same account.
Adding products for more than one locationBack to top
Do you want to offer products for more than one location within the same Checkfront account? You can do this by grouping your products by category on your Booking Page.
Follow these steps:
- Create or edit your categories from the Categories area (Inventory > Categories). Name each of your categories after a business location.
- Create or edit your products from the Products area (Inventory > Products). Assign each product's category to a business location.
- Notice that your location categories are now displayed on the Booking Page. Customers can select the desired location to see what inventory is available to book.
Learn more about these topics here:
Do you need separate reporting, invoice details, and/or a Payment Provider integration for each location? Then, you must subscribe to a second Checkfront account for the other location.
Sign up for a separate account here: