Start with this introduction to the Email Notifications feature, with an overview of notifications features
To learn more about Email Notifications, please read the entire series of articles accessed at the side and bottom of this page.
- Configuring options for email notifications
- Working with variables in email notifications
- Previewing email notifications
- Copying email notifications
- Translating email notifications
- Additional tips for setting up HTML email notifications
- Editing columns within the Notifications list
- Exporting the Notifications list
Which plans include this feature?
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > Notifications > Email
What more do I need to use this feature?
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
This series of articles aims to look at our booking status email notifications.
Learn more about our different types of notifications here:
Download five free booking email templates to help you craft messages to send to your Guests here:
Email notifications overview
Notifications are email messages sent to your Customers to confirm booking actions that have taken place. Notifications may include a booking confirmation, notice of changes made to the booking, or a payment request.
Configuring these email notifications is quick and easy. We provide several variables to populate your email with select information automatically. This might include the Customer name, details of the item(s)/product(s) they have booked, and a copy of the invoice.
Looking for information on how to send bulk email communications to your Customers? Check out our step-by-step instructions:
Do you want to be notified if any email notifications bounce after sending? Find out how to enable this feature here:
In the following article, we look at how to configure email notification options.