To learn more about Staff Accounts, please read the full series of articles at the side and bottom of this page.
- Filtering and searching your Staff Account list
- Viewing Staff Account information within the Staff Account list
- Editing columns within the Staff Accounts list
- Enabling system-wide account settings for Staff Accounts
- Configuring Staff Account profile settings
- Managing Staff Account permissions
- Understanding Staff Account permissions
- Importing Staff Accounts
- Exporting Staff Accounts
Looking for information on Partner or Customer Accounts? Check out the following articles to learn more.
Which plans include this feature?
Legacy: Soho*, Pro*, Plus*, Enterprise*, Flex*
New: Starter*, Growth (Subscription)*, Growth (Per Booking), Managed
*Limits on the number of Staff Accounts apply.
→ Learn more about our new plans or how to change your plan.
Where can I find this feature using the top menu?
Manage > User Accounts > Staff Accounts
What prerequisites are there?
Admin permissions to manage User Accounts.
Which Checkfront version supports this feature - classic, new or both?
- This feature is available in both our classic version using items (Inventory > Items) and our newest version using products (Inventory > Products). → Learn more about products
Accessing Staff AccountsBack to top
From the Staff Accounts tab, you can view important information about each Staff member, such as the number of Bookings they have made, whether they have enabled Two Factor Authentication, and when they last logged in.
You can also access the Staff member's account details for editing purposes, import Staff Accounts, and export Staff Accounts.
Adding new Staff AccountsBack to top
To start creating a new Staff Account, click the New Staff button at the top-right of the page.
Learn more about Staff Account profiles and permissions with the following articles.
Understanding the number of accounts you have left for your planBack to top
Depending on your plan, there are limits on the number of Staff Accounts you can add.
The number of Staff Accounts you have left is displayed next to the New Staff button with the YOU HAVE # LEFT label, for example, YOU HAVE 1 LEFT.
A banner appears on the page when you have reached your plan limit. You are prompted to upgrade your plan.
Anytime you change the status of a Staff Account (enable, disable, archive, or unarchive), refresh the page to see an updated YOU HAVE # LEFT.
Learn more about changing your billing plan here:
Learn more about enabling Two-factor Authentication here: