Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Prerequisites: Internet access is required to view the status page. Mobile or desktop device-friendly.
OverviewBack to top
View real-time and historical data on system performance, including the status of:
- our networks around the world (US, Europe, Canada, Asia, and Australia).
- our website builder for online booking, Site Builder.
- our marketing website, https://www.checkfront.com/.
- our Google Cloud Platform services.
- our Stripe Webhooks.
- our integration with Xero Ltd - API App Centre.
View Current StatusBack to top
The status indicator at the top of the page gives you the overall status of Checkfront - a green status bar means All Systems are Operational!
If there is an issue, then incidents are prominently displayed and highlighted in yellow at the top of the page, with a log of the most recent information related to the incident. Click on the posting to view further details.
Scroll down the page to view the status of each service or application. Expand the listing to view the status of grouped services, where applicable.
Subscribe to UpdatesBack to top
Subscribe to Updates so that you can be notified when Checkfront creates, updates, or resolves an incident! Click on the Subscribe to Updates button to initiate the subscription process.
- Subscribe Via EmailBack to top
Subscribe to email notifications of Updates.
- Select the first tab within the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES menu.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL button to complete your subscription.
You can Subscribe to Updates via Atom or RSS Feed, two different formats of feeds that provide updates from websites via text files.
First, install a third-party application such as a feed reader or aggregator to relay and notify you of the updates. Check out your browser web store for popular, feed reader browser extensions.
Once you have installed a feed reader, click on the Atom Feed or RSS Feed link within the Subscribe to Updates modal to subscribe to and view the feed.
- Visit our Support SiteBack to top
Select the second tab within the Subscribe to Updates menu to visit our support site.
Learn more about your support options here...
Helpful Information for our Technical Support TeamBack to top
If you have experienced an issue that is not listed on the status page and plan to reach out to support, then here is a list of some information that will help us identify the issue:
- When did you first notice there was an issue? This can help us determine when the problem started and narrow down the issue.
- What device are you using? (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone...). This can help us determine if it is an issue with specific devices, such as mobile devices.
- What operating system are you using? (Microsoft Windows, macOS...) This helps us determine if the issue is limited to specific operating systems.
- Which browser are you using? (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge...) This helps us determine if the issue is limited to specific browsers.
Troubleshooting TipsBack to top
If our systems are operational, but you are experiencing issues, then start by trying the following basic quick fixes:
- Restart your computer. Sometimes even computers need a fresh start! Restarting your computer clears out any random, unimportant, and temporary tasks or data, that may be bogging down your system.
- Check your Internet connection. You may have temporarily lost your connection. Restarting your computer or Internet router may help. If not, then it may be an issue with your Internet provider.
- Check the status of your payment provider. Having payment issues? Check the status of your payment provider page, for issues at the source. Each payment provider has a system status page as well, for example, https://status.stripe.com/.
- Check the status of the integrated application. Having issues with an integrated service? Check the status page for that service, for example, https://status.quickbooks.intuit.com/.
- Check your system on another computer or mobile device, preferably outside your network. This can eliminate your computer, connection, or network as the issue.
View Past IncidentsBack to top
Scroll down the page to view the list of Past Incidents within the current month, if any.
- View Incident HistoryBack to top
To view the Incident History from previous months, click on the Incident History link at the bottom of the Past Incidents list.
Any historical incidents are listed here, organized by month of the year.
- Filter Incident History by ComponentsBack to top
To Filter your Incident History by Component...
- Click on the Filter Components button.
- Select one or more services or applications to view from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Filter Components button again to close the drop-down menu.
The Incident History list is now filtered accordingly. Do the reverse to clear your filters.
- Navigate Incident History by Date RangeBack to top
Three months' worth of Incident History displays per page. To view incidents further back (<) or forward (>) in time, click on the arrows next to the displayed date range.