Plan Availability: X Soho | X Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Integrations > Popular > Waivers
- Subscriptions to the appropriate plan (see plan availability above).
- Admin permissions or restricted permissions for Waivers & Documents.
- The Waivers & Documents feature is available to both those using items (Inventory > Items), a key feature of our classic version of Checkfront, and those using products (Inventory > Products), a key feature of our newest version of Checkfront.
New to Checkfront - Products ✨
Products (Inventory > Products) is the successor feature to (Inventory > Items) and is available in our newest version of Checkfront.
Not yet on our newest version and interested in upgrading? Please contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Discover more product-related help articles here: Products (New).
In this article, we review how the Activity Log is used to view document changes and updates.
New to Waivers & Documents? Be sure to read the first article in this series for an introduction to this feature!
Please read the full series of articles, accessed at the side and bottom of this page, to learn more about Waivers & Documents.
Viewing the activity logBack to top
The Document Activity Log details any changes and updates that are made to your documents including the following information.
- Event - This is the activity related to the log entry, for example, the document has been attached (ATTACH), verified (VERIFY), completed (COMPLETE), updated (UPDATED), or revised (REVISED.
- Source: This logs where the entry was created either by a Staff member or through a Website, if the document was signed online by a Customer. The IP address of the device is also displayed.
- Message: This provides further detail for the event, for example, which waiver was verified.
- Document: This is the numerical identifier of the document. As each document is created, it is assigned a unique letter-number combination. Click on this to see the document in full.
Date: Date and time the update occurred. You can also narrow down your activity log to a certain timeframe if required.
Using the date field, highlighted in red above, you can select pre-set periods of time such as the Last 7 days or the Last month. In this case, a Custom date range has been selected.