Plan Availability: ✓ Soho | ✓ Pro | ✓ Plus | ✓ Enterprise | ✓ Flex |
Locate: Manage > Layout > Booking Page
- Admin permissions to configure Booking Page options.
- The Booking Page is available to those using items (Inventory > Items), a feature of our classic version of Checkfront.
- Interested in using the Booking Page with products (Inventory > Products)? Your account must be a member of our Early Access Program.
Early Access Program
The new product feature mentioned in this article is currently part of our Early Access Program, which means it is available to select Customers to try out and provide us with feedback.
Find our complete set of help articles related to the Early Access Program here: Early Access Program.
New to the Booking Page Layout? Please read the first article in this series: Booking Page: Layout.
- Do Not Show Upcoming Items or ProductsBack to top
This is the default option if the Upcoming section is active. As long as this option is selected, no upcoming items or products are displayed to the Customer.
If a Customer clicks on a day in the calendar that doesn't have any items or products available for booking, then they receive a message to confirm that.
- Automatically Advance to the Next Available Date:Back to top
When this feature is active, if a Customer searches for an item or product, then the booking calendar automatically opens at the next available date for that item or product. This saves the Customer the need to manually go through the calendar looking for availability.
- List the Next Available Date for Each Item or ProductBack to top
Select this option if you would like your Customer to be shown items or products on their next available date. If left unchecked, then the Customer is shown the current date, or date selected, even if there is nothing available.
By default, this option shows upcoming items or products only on calendar days when nothing else is available.
As an alternative, upcoming items or products can be set to show when there are other items or products available by also enabling the Show unavailable items or Show sold out items options for items or the Show unavailable products or Show sold out products options for products.
- Upcoming WindowBack to top
This option appears when List the next available date for each item or List the next available date for each product is enabled. You can set how far in the future your calendar looks to show the next available date. This window can only go up to a maximum of 180 days.